Business aviation services
Private Jets UK is one of the top-10 air brokers in Europe. For 12 years of successful work, we have managed to pick up a team of experts who can solve all problems of business aviation quickly and efficiently. The main activity of our company is the organization of private and corporate flights on business jets. However, we also offer many additional services to make your flight as comfortable as a stay at a luxury hotel.
The company’s clients have access to the private jets from the world’s best aircraft manufacturers: Airbus, Boeing, Sukhoi, Bombardier, Learjet, Cessna, Beechcraft, Dassault, Embraer, Pilatus, Gulfstream, HondaJet, etc. Our aviation consultants will help you choose the best option based on your route, the number of passengers, and other requirements. You can calculate the price of the flight by using an online calculator on our website or by calling our managers at the numbers listed above. We will help you prepare a full package of documents (including for accounting). We work with both individuals and legal entities. Private Jets UK arranges urgent flights (within 4 hours after receiving your request) and rents private helicopters all over Europe.
Main services of the company
We provide a full range of business aviation and concierge services and have an individual approach to the solution of tasks of any complexity.
Usually, we arrange:
- Business flights. This type of flight is popular with corporate executives and top managers. Usually, business jets are chartered for business meetings, visiting the foreign affiliates, and negotiating with foreign companies. Such jets are usually have everything necessary for efficient work, including Internet and office equipment;
- Corporate flights are used by large companies to arrange corporate events for the employees on the islands or popular resorts;
- Tourist flights. The most popular destinations are ski resorts, exotic islands, and famous beaches;
- Freight flights. This type of flight is intended for the fast and careful transportation of high-value goods and expensive equipment;
- Ambulance flights. These are the flights on special jets equipped for the transportation of seriously ill patients who need treatment in foreign clinics. Usually, ambulance flights are accompanied by a medical professional;
- Rotation flights are used for the transportation of the work crews to the areas of difficult access;
- Pleasure flights. During this travel, you can enjoy the beautiful views of nature from the air;
- Children’s flight. This type of flight includes nanny services;
- Private charters. These are the private flights for the top public officials;
- VIP flights. They are popular among celebrities and media persons;
- Wedding flights. We can perform a wedding ceremony on board and create a festive atmosphere for the newlyweds and their guests in the cabin;
- Jet Sharing flights. In this case, the price of the flight is divided between all passengers on the particular flight;
- Empty Legs flights. This type of flight allows you to save around 50-70% on regular charter rates.
This is only a partial list of all services we offer. The catalog of Private Jets UK contains over 6500 different jets and helicopters. Therefore, you can hire any vehicle that meets your requirements for performance and cabin equipment.
Our clients can always count on comprehensive assistance from the submission of the application to the arrival at the destination. Each customer is assigned a personal manager who can be contacted 24/7 in case of unforeseen circumstances.
As a personal assistant, Private Jets UK can help you to:
- arrange a VIP transfer (by car, private helicopter, or yacht);
- book a hotel, a cottage, an apartment, or any other accommodation in foreign countries;
- prepare all documents necessary for your flight and stay abroad;
- provide professional bodyguards;
- book a table in the restaurant of your choice;
- buy tickets for sporting events, concerts, and show programs;
- order a catering service with the delivery of your favorite dishes (or arrange a buffet);
- charter a yacht, a boat, a helicopter, or any other vehicle for your vacation;
- find and rent a private island;
- organize a recreation program with guided tours and sightseeing.
For years of successful work, we have accumulated extensive experience and established useful links. Therefore, our staff can easily cope with the most extraordinary tasks. The company’s management is just a phone call away in case you need anything.
Benefits of Private Jet UK
Having once worked with us, most of our clients become our regular customers and recommend our company to their friends and family. The growing popularity of Private Jets is explained by:
- High level of service. The main goal of our company is to make our clients feel safe and comfortable (both in the air and on the ground). Therefore, we try to fulfill all wishes of our customers;
- Professional workers. Our managers speak different languages. Therefore, they can quickly arrange a transfer, book accommodation, and help you solve any other issues related to your travel;
- Guarantee of flight safety. We use only serviceable and reliable jets. All business jets from our catalog constantly undergo all types of maintenance. All members of the crew are professionals who can perform a soft landing even in force majeure situations. We work with market leaders and large European operators;
- Implementation of all obligations indicated in the contract. We always work with the clients according to a preliminary plan and take into account all problems that might arise during the flight;
- Speed. In case of emergency, we can arrange a flight within 3-4 hours.
After the conclusion of the contract, each client is assigned an individual aviation consultant who can be contacted 24/7. If you have any questions about the company’s offers, please take a look at our official presentation or call the customer service department.