Embraer private jet charter
Private Jets UK arranges flights on Embraer private jets to any part of the world. We offer over 6.900 business jets of all types and configurations. Our experts will help you choose the best option based on your route and preferences. Our company will take care of all organizational issues, such as preparation of documents and agreements, meeting at the airport, transfer, fast customs clearance, etc. We provide a full range of business aviation services, as well as concierge services. We arrange private jet flights from Great Britain and countries of Europe, Asia, America and the Middle East. For 12 years of successful work, we have managed to establish partnerships with the world’s leading airlines and VIP terminals, which allows us to offer our clients the most favourable flight conditions on Embraer jets, as well as a high level of service. The site contains only a small part of business jets available for rent.
The cost of a flight on Embraer private jet depends on many factors: the model of business jet, the number of passengers, departure and arrival airports, type of flight, duration of parking (waiting) at the airport, additional services, etc. Therefore, we calculate the price of each order individually based on your wishes and flight details. You can also use our online calculator and get a fast price calculation by filling in all the data in the form below. Please make sure to indicate the correct contact details, as the calculation will be sent to your e-mail.
Embraer jets in business aviation
Brazilian aeronautic company “Embraer SA” (“Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica”) was founded in 1969. It is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of passenger air transport, second only to such titans of industry as “Boeing” and “Airbus”. “Embraer Executive Jets” specializes in the production of executive jets.
“Embraer” has production bases in the state of São Paulo, as well as Florida (USA) and Portugal.
After the successful presentation of Legacy 600 at Farnborough International Airshow 2000, this business jet drove the major private jet manufacturers out of the market. Embraer actively promotes its own lineup of high-tech business jets – from light Phenom 100 and mid-size Legacy 500 to long-haul corporate jet Lineage 1000 (business version of 100-passenger commercial jet Embraer E190).
By 2020, Embraer has delivered more than 1.100 executive jets to clients in 70 countries.
Prices for domestic private flights in UK
- London - Edinburgh ~ 5000 EUR (~ 4300 GBP);
- London - Jersey ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- London - Dublin ~ 3500 EUR (~ 3000 GBP);
- London - Grenoble ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- London - Birmingham ~ 3000 EUR (~ 2600 GBP);
- London - Leeds ~ 2700 EUR (~ 2300 GBP);
- London - Manchester ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3400 GBP);
- London - Liverpool ~ 4500 EUR (~ 3800 GBP);
- London - Newcastle ~ 3500 EUR (~ 3000 GBP);
- London - Glasgow ~ 4500 EUR (~ 3800 GBP);
- London - Bristol ~ 3800 EUR (~ 3200 GBP);
- London - Southampton ~ 3200 EUR (~ 2800 GBP);
- London - East Midlands ~ 3800 EUR (~ 3200 GBP);
- London - Cardiff ~ 4100 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- London - Inverness ~ 5200 EUR (~ 4500 GBP);
- London - Aberdeen ~ 4800 EUR (~ 4100 GBP);
- London - Gibraltar ~ 9600 EUR (~ 8200 GBP).
This is only a small part of the available routes. Please note that 92% of all UK business jets are based at the airports of London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast. However, if you want to depart from another city, we can organize a business jet flight to the airport of your choice.
Prices for international flights by private jets
- London - Nice ~ 7100 EUR (~ 6100 GBP);
- London - Munich ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5800 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 6600 EUR (~ 5600 GBP);
- London - Paris ~ 5500 EUR (~ 4700 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6500 GBP);
- London - Zurich ~ 7700 EUR (~ 6600 GBP);
- London - Ibiza ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- London - Cannes ~ 9700 EUR (~ 8300 GBP);
- London - Bern ~ 8200 EUR (~ 7000 GBP);
- London - Malaga ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10300 GBP);
- London - Milan ~ 9500 EUR (~ 8100 GBP);
- London - Olbia ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Palma de Mallorca ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- London - Rome ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Athens ~ 15000 EUR (~ 12900 GBP);
- London - Madrid ~ 8100 EUR (~ 6900 GBP);
- London - Frankfurt ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- London - Barcelona ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7300 GBP);
- London - Dubai ~ 62000 EUR (~ 53000 GBP);
- London - Moscow ~ 23000 EUR (~ 19700 GBP);
- London - New York ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60200 GBP);
- London - Monaco ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- London - Amsterdam ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Berlin ~ 7000 EUR (~ 6000 GBP);
- London - Budapest ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Larnaca ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- London - Tel Aviv ~ 20000 EUR (~ 17200 GBP);
- London - Chambery ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Prague ~ 6400 EUR (~ 5500 GBP);
- London - Riga ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Malta ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Anguilla ~ 55000 EUR (~ 47300 GBP);
- London - Bali ~ 50000 EUR (~ 43000 GBP);
- London - Barbados ~ 60000 EUR (~ 51600 GBP);
- London - Madeira ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13600 GBP);
- London - Fiji ~ 55000 EUR (~ 47000 GBP);
- London - Belize ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 60000 EUR (~ 51000 GBP);
- London - Las Vegas ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59800 GBP);
- London - Minsk ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8500 GBP);
- London - Delhi ~ 57000 EUR (~ 48700 GBP);
- London - Doha ~ 43000 EUR (~ 36700 GBP);
- London - Pattaya ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Bangkok ~ 72000 EUR (~ 61500 GBP);
- London - Hong Kong ~ 80000 EUR (~ 68000 GBP);
- London - GOA ~ 75000 EUR (~ 64000 GBP);
- London - Singapore ~ 95000 EUR (~ 81000 GBP);
- London - Istanbul ~ 17000 EUR (~ 14500 GBP);
- London - Tokyo ~ 100000 EUR (~ 85500 GBP);
- London - Toronto ~ 50000 EUR (~ 42700 GBP);
- London - Johannesburg ~ 100000 EUR (~ 85500 GBP);
- London - Colombo ~ 95000 EUR (~ 81000 GBP);
- London - Kuala Lumpur ~ 98000 EUR (~ 83700 GBP);
- London - Los Angeles ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 59000 EUR (~ 50400 GBP);
- London - Macau ~ 90000 EUR (~ 77000 GBP);
- London - Seychelles ~ 77000 EUR (~ 65800 GBP);
- London - Maldives ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Virgin Islands ~ 59000 EUR (~ 50500 GBP);
- London - Bahamas ~ 63000 EUR (~ 54000 GBP);
- London - Hawaiian Islands ~ 90000 EUR (~ 77000 GBP);
This is also only a small part of the possible routes to get acquainted with the order of prices. You can get a more accurate calculation completely free of charge by contacting our aviation consultants. We can offer particularly favorable conditions for domestic flights in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and European countries. It is possible due to the large volume of flights in these regions and favorable partnership conditions with the aircraft owners.
If you want to make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private plane flight, use our online calculator. Just fill in all the fields of the form with a note that you are interested in a specific model of the aircraft and get the final price. NB! – the figures are sent to you by email or messenger, please carefully fill in the contact details to get the calculation.
All our calculations are as transparent as possible for you. After receiving the request, we will prepare a beautiful offer - where the costs and the final price will be clearly described. The exact price is agreed in advance and is written in the contract, so you can be sure of the final cost.
Stages of flight preparation
A business jet flight is carefully prepared. The whole organization of the flight consists of several stages:
- Planning. At this stage, the request received from the customer is processed, the most suitable aircraft are selected, legal issues and flight safety issues are resolved;
- A contract is concluded. The contract specifies the obligations of the parties, the route schedule, departure dates, and cost. The agreement is drawn up in two copies, the first remains with the air broker, the other is for the client. The payment is possible in any way that suits the customer;
- Ensuring the flight. This is one of the most important stages of flight organization. The air broker coordinates the receipt of slots, submits requests to the aviation services for departure and landing, looks for suitable VIP terminals;
- Flying in ideal conditions. After signing the contract, passengers of charter flights are only required to arrive at the airport on time, board, and spend time in the sky in a pleasant atmosphere.
If necessary, air brokers will arrange a transfer from the arrival airport, book a hotel or find the best accommodation in the private sector.
How to rent a business jet with a crew
5 main stages:
Sending an application
Clarification of details and search for options
Preparation and coordination of optimal options
Registration of documents. Payment of the invoice.
Departure on the route.
The lineup of Embraer Legacy jets
Embraer Legacy 600 has been in production since 2002. The basic jet model, designed for 13 passengers, can cover up to 5.650 km without refuelling. Eight-seat Legacy 600 can travel up to 6.390 km thanks to an extra fuel tank. The jet is powered by two Rolls-Royce AE 3007 turbojet engines and equipped with Honeywell Primus Elite avionics.
Main characteristics of Embraer Legacy 600
- fuselage length: 26.33 m;
- wingspan: 21.17 m;
- takeoff weight: 22.500 kg;
- cruising speed: 829 km/h (max – 850 km/h);
- landing run: 818 m.
Comparable models: Gulfstream G280, Bombardier Challenger 850 and Dassault Falcon 2000.
The family includes several models of mid-size business jets. Embraer Praetor 500 has been in production since 2014 and is advertised as the fastest and the most technologically advanced jet in its class. The model can fly non-stop from Singapore to Beijing or Dubai to Bangkok. In January 2017, Embraer moved its Praetor 500 production to Florida.
The jet is powered by two Honeywell HTF7500E engines. Praetor 500 requires two pilots. The jet can transport up to 7-9 passengers (while its extended version Praetor 600 is designed for 8-12 persons). This “parquet” jet can operate only on asphalt runways.
Main characteristics of Embraer Praetor 500
- wingspan: 21.50 m;
- takeoff weight: 17.040 kg;
- cruising speed: 863 km/h;
- altitude ceiling: 13.716 m;
- takeoff run: 1.287 m;
- landing run: 636 m.
Comparable jets from other manufacturers: Cessna Citation Latitude and Cessna Citation Sovereign (USA), Bombardier Challenger 300 (Canada).
Model range of Embraer Phenom
Phenom produces small business jets with a range of 2.000-3.000 km. A very light jet Embraer EMB-500 Phenom 100 has been produced since 2008. This model is powered by two Pratt & Whitney Canada PW617-F turbofan engines. The jet requires one pilot and can transport up to 4-7 persons.
Main characteristics of Embraer Phenom 100
- wingspan: 12.3 m;
- fuselage length: 12.82 m;
- takeoff weight: 4.800 kg;
- cruising speed: 750 km/h;
- range: 2.180 km;
- altitude ceiling: 12.497 m;
- takeoff run: 975 m;
- landing run: 741 m.
Embraer Phenom 300
A light business jet with swept-back wings and T-shaped plumage Embraer Phenom 300 received its type certification in 2009. The interiors of the jet were designed by the German company “BMW Designworks”. The first models of the jet were purchased by the Brazil airline “Executive Flight Services”, offering individual flights for VIP clients.
Embraer Phenom 300 requires two pilots and can transport up to 10 passengers. This business jet is powered by two Pratt & Whitney Canada PW535E turbojet engines. Due to its compact size, Embraer Phenom 300 can land even at the smallest airports with extremely short runways (such as London City Airport, limited to urban development in the UK capital, or a high-altitude Telluride Regional Airport in the U.S. state of Colorado.) The world fleet currently includes 500 models of Phenom 300 business jets.
In 2018, Embraer has launched an upgraded jet model featuring redesigned interior, a new avionics suite and the largest luggage compartment in its class. In 2020, Embraer announced significant upgrades to the Phenom 300, including increased maximum speed, range of flight and engine thrust.
Main characteristics of Embraer Phenom 300
- wingspan: 16.2 m;
- cruising speed: 839 km/h;
- takeoff weight: 8 390 kg;
- range: 3 650 km;
- altitude ceiling: 23.700 m;
- take-off run: 956 m.
In 2020, the company announced the production of an upgraded version of the Phenom 300E with more powerful P&W 535E1 engines, improved avionics and increased flight range.
Comparable models of business jets from other manufacturers: Cessna Citation CJ (USA), Emivest SyberJet SJ30 (USA), Bombardier Learjet 40 (Canada), Pilatus PC-24 (Switzerland) and Grob G180 SPn (Germany).
The competitive advantage of Embraer
In early November 2020, the company “Embraer Executive Jets” and the German producer of luxury cars “Porsche AG” announced the launch of a joint project “Duet”. The customers are offered the ultimate pair of premium vehicles: a luxurious jet Embraer Phenom 300 E + an elegant sports car Porsche 911 Turbo S. Both vehicles are painted the same colour (matt high-gloss grey metallic with a luxurious pearlescent sheen) with matching armchairs, upholstery and interior design elements. Besides, the customers will get personalized leather luggage sets and other travel accessories in the same style. Ten pairs of matching business jets and cars will go on sale in 2021. The collaboration between the two brands is all about a “seamless transition of the road to the sky”.
UK business aviation airports
Our clients have access to all airports of the UK and Europe. Due to the unique partnership conditions, we can offer our clients the best prices for business aviation services. Our experts will consult you on the availability of private jets in a particular city and help you choose the best option.
Current list of TOP 25 business aviation airports:
|London Heathrow Airport||England||EGLL||LHR|
|London City Airport||England||EGLC||LCY|
|Liverpool John Lennon Airport||England||EGGP||LPL|
|East Midlands Airport||England||EGNX||EMA|
|Cardiff International Airport||Wales||EGFF||CWL|
|Airport Doncaster Sheffield||England||EGCN||DSA|
|London Biggin Hill||England||EGKB||BQH|
|Belfast Airport||Northern Ireland||EGAA||BFS|
Traveling on a rented business jet is convenient, fast, and comfortable. You can further improve flight conditions and safety in the sky by ordering a number of additional services, such as:
- Catering – individual meals on board. The passenger can tell us the wishes for the menu, and we will fully fulfill them;
- Internet - we organize a stable connection throughout the flight;
- Comprehensive service in VIP halls;
- Transfer at any airport on the type of transport that suits the passenger – a car, a helicopter, a yacht;
- Booking hotels and luxury accommodation on the islands and with private property owners;
- Treatment of the plane with anti-icing liquid.
Additional requests are discussed separately and are also prescribed in the contract. Each client of our company can count on complete anonymity and on the help of a personal manager at all stages of the organization of the flight.
How to pay for a flight and refund money for a failed flight
Payment for the aircraft lease is carried out after the signing of the contract. You can deposit cash or make a wire transfer. In some situations, an invoice is more convenient, but in any case, our company allows the client to choose the payment method that is more profitable for him/her.
If the scheduled flight is canceled at the client’s request, the funds won’t be returned in full. This is quite understandable since certain costs for the organization of the flight were already on the part of the air broker. However, our company tries to make sure that the client loses as little as possible. In those situations, when the lease is canceled due to our fault, which fortunately happens extremely rarely, the funds are returned in full.
You can find out all the conditions for renting business jets by phone or by sending a request to our company's email.
Book a Private Jet
We are here to assist you 24/7. You are always welcome! No matter when, why or how - whether by mail, by phone, by email, WhatsApp or live chat - you will hear from us without delay.
Catalog of Embraer aircraft available for rent: