Private jet charter in Minsk
Private Jets UK operates private jet flights in Minsk. Our customers have access to 6500 jets of all types and configurations available for rent. We will help you choose the best option based on your needs and objectives. Our catalog contains the models from the largest manufacturers: Gulfstream, Dassault, Embraer, Airbus, Boeing, Sukhoi, Bombardier, Learjet, Cessna, Beechcraft, Pilatus, HondaJet, etc. For 15 years of successful work, we have established partnerships with the world’s largest airlines and VIP terminals, which means we can offer you the most favorable flight conditions and a high level of service. Our experts will manage the organization of your flight - starting with paperwork, agreements, etc., and ending with a transfer and meeting at the airport. Our company provides a full range of business aviation and concierge services. Most of our jets are based in London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Belfast, and European countries.
At your request, the aviation consultants of Private Jets UK will help you choose the jet with the suitable technical parameters (production year, flight hours, and home base). The cost of the private jet charter in Minsk depends on many factors, such as the model of the business jet, the number of passengers, departure and destination airports, type of flight, duration of parking, additional services, etc. Therefore, we calculate the price of each order individually taking into account your wishes. You can use an online calculator to get an instant charter quote. Please indicate your real contact details to get the final calculation.
You can calculate the cost of your flight in several ways:
- using an online calculator on the website (however, it shows only the approximate price);
- via Messenger (WhatsApp or Telegram);
- by landline or cell phone;
- via e-mail (email@example.com).
Please note that the above-mentioned price is indicative only. It is calculated based on the following data: departure from London Heathrow Airport, Embraer Legacy 600 Jet, two passengers. If you want to get a personal quote, just fill out the online booking form below. Our aviation consultant will make the calculation within 20 minutes, and then contact you to specify the details of the flight.
How long does it take to fly to Minsk?
The flight time on the private jet:
- London - Minsk, by private jet Citation XLS+
- Aircraft range: 2100 nm, 3889 km | 441 kts, 817 kmh
- Route: LHR | EGLL ⟶ MHP | UMMM
- Distance: 1024 nm / 1896 km
- Flight time: 2:19 h
- Edinburgh - Minsk, by private jet Challenger 605
- Aircraft range: 3995 nm, 7400 km | 470 kts, 870 kmh
- Route: EDI | EGPH ⟶ MHP | UMMM
- Distance: 1066 nm / 1975 km
- Flight time: 2:16 h
- Birmingham - Minsk, by private jet Challenger 605
- Aircraft range: 3995 nm, 7400 km | 470 kts, 870 kmh
- Route: BHX | EGBB ⟶ MHP | UMMM
- Distance: 1051 nm / 1947 km
- Flight time: 2:14 h
- Glasgow - Minsk, by private jet Challenger 605
- Aircraft range: 3995 nm, 7400 km | 470 kts, 870 kmh
- Route: GLA | EGPF ⟶ MHP | UMMM
- Distance: 1102 nm / 2042 km
- Flight time: 2:21 h
- Belfast - Minsk, by private jet Challenger 605
- Aircraft range: 3995 nm, 7400 km | 470 kts, 870 kmh
- Route: BFS | EGAA ⟶ MHP | UMMM
- Distance: 1175 nm / 2175 km
- Flight time: 2:30 h
The exact flight time depends on the model of the business jet, as well as the speed of the tail or head wind. Our consultant will make a detailed calculation of the flight time for the chosen business jet.
Prices for the private jet flights to Minsk
Below are the approximate prices for the flights performed this year. TOP 7 options:
- from London to Minsk, 9 passengers, by Pilatus PC-12 NGX - 8500 EUR;
- from London to Minsk, 8 passengers, by Learjet 60 XR - 16000 EUR;
- from London to Minsk, 9 passengers, by Challenger 300 - 24000 EUR;
- from Edinburgh to Minsk, 9 passengers, by Challenger 300 - 25000 EUR;
- from Glasgow to Minsk, 13 passengers, by Legacy 650E - 23500 EUR;
- from Belfast to Minsk, 8 passengers, by Citation CJ2+ - 14500 EUR;
- from Birmingham to Minsk, 8 passengers, by Cessna Citation XLS+ - 18500 EUR.
We can arrange the flights from any cities in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and European countries. Due to a large database of available business jets, we can help you find an optimal jet and crew. If you have any questions about the departure or the flight itself, you can ask them using the form below:
Prices depending on the type of business jet
We can clearly show the high dependence of the cost of the flight, on the type of aircraft - we have collected approximate data, at the price of 1 flight hour, for various types of business jets:
- Large jet (similar to Legacy 600) - from 4900 to 5800 GBP per flight hour;
- Business liners - from 10300 GBP per flight hour;
- Light jet - from 2100 to 3000 GBP per flight hour;
- Long-haul jet (similar to Global 5000, Gulfstream G550, Falcon 7X, etc.) - from 5800 to 8800 GBP per flight hour;
- Medium-sized jet (identical to Cessna Citation XLS+, Hawker 800XP, etc.) - from 3000 to 3700 GBP per flight hour;
- Turboprops - from 850 GBP per flight hour.
- Large medium-class jet (similar to Challenger 300, etc.) - from 4600 to 5500 GBP per flight hour;
- Small jet, from 1700 to 2500 GBP per flight hour;
Also, we have prepared a table with the general prices of the most popular planes:
|Type of aircraft||Capacity (persons)||Price (euros per hour)|
|✈ Cessna Citation Mustang||4||1800 €/h – 2400 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 1 & CJ1+||4-5||1900 €/h – 2500 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Phenom 100||4||2200 €/h – 2600 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 2 & CJ2+||6-7||2300 €/h – 2800 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 3||7||2500 €/h – 3000 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 4||7-8||2600 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation II & II/SP||7-9||1800 €/h – 2400 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Bravo||7-8||2100 €/h – 2600 €/h|
|✈ Hawker Beechcraft 400XP||6-7||2300 €/h – 2800 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Phenom 300||6||2400 €/h – 2900 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 40XR||6||2500 €/h – 3000 €/h|
|✈ Raytheon Beechcraft Premier IA||6||2200 €/h – 2700 €/h|
|✈ Piaggio Avanti P180 & Avanti II||6-7||2200 €/h – 2700 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 45 & 45XR||6-8||2800 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Excel||7-8||2800 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation XLS & XLS+||7-8||2900 €/h – 3700 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Sovereign||8-9||3400 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 60 & 60XR||6-8||3400 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Hawker 750, 800XP & 850XP||8||3500 €/h – 4100 €/h|
|✈ Hawker 900XP||8||3600 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G150||6-7||3500 €/h – 4000 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation X||8-9||3500 €/h – 4300 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 50 & 50EX||9-10||4000 €/h – 4600 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G200||8-10||4400 €/h – 4900 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 300||8-9||4500 €/h – 5000 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 2000, 2000EX & 2000LX||8-10||5000 €/h – 6500 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 900B||12-14||5400 €/h – 6800 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 900EX, 900DX & 900LX||12-14||6600 €/h – 7500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 600 & 601||9-14||4700 €/h – 5700 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 604 & 605||9-12||4900 €/h – 5500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 850||12-15||5300 €/h – 5900 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Legacy 600 & Legacy 650||12-13||4900 €/h – 5700 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G300||10-13||5500 €/h – 6400 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 7X||13-15||7000 €/h – 8000 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global Express||12-15||6500 €/h – 7500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global XRS & Global 6000||12-15||7200 €/h – 8200 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global 5000||9-14||6900 €/h – 7900 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream GIV-SP, G400 & G450||12-14||6500 €/h – 7800 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream GV, G500 & G550||12-16||7000 €/h – 8500 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Lineage 1000||17-19||9000 €/h – 11000 €/h|
|✈ Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ) A318 Elite||18-30||10000 €/h – 13000 €/h|
|✈ Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ) A319||18-30||11000 €/h – 15000 €/h|
|✈ Boeing Business Jet BBJ1, BBJ2 & BBJ3||19-50||10000 €/h – 20000 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 90 & 90GTx||5-6||1400 €/h – 1700 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 200 & 200GT||7-8||1500 €/h – 1800 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 350||8-9||1700 €/h – 2200 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft 1900D||18-19||2600 €/h – 3400 €/h|
The cost per hour indicated in the table is preliminary and does not constitute an offer or a commercial offer. Exact prices are available from the managers of the company.
If you want to make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private plane flight, use our online calculator. Just fill in all the fields of the form with a note that you are interested in a specific model of the aircraft and get the final price. NB! – the figures are sent to you by email or messenger, please carefully fill in the contact details to get the calculation.
All our calculations are as transparent as possible for you. After receiving the request, we will prepare a beautiful offer - where the costs and the final price will be clearly described. The exact price is agreed in advance and is written in the contract, so you can be sure of the final cost.
Private jets are ready to take off
Our database contains over 6500 business jets (about 3500 in Europe and 3000 in the rest of the world) of different configurations and production years. The list of models is constantly updated. Unfortunately, we can’t post a full list of available jets on our website due to confidentiality issues. Please contact the managers of the company for more accurate information. We will help you choose a suitable model taking into account your wishes. The following jets currently operate in Minsk:
- Cessna Mustang (4 seats) - 11 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 40XR (6 seats) - 6 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Bravo (8 seats) - 4 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100 (7 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ2+ (6 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ3 (8 seats) - 5 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 60XR (7 seats) - 3 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 750 (8 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 100 (8 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation M2 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Mustang (5 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation XLS+ (9 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation СJ 4 (10 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100E (7 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 300 (10 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 70 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 75 (9 seats) - 15 aircraft are available.
- Beechcraft King Air 250 (7 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Beechcraft King Air 350 (9 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Caravan (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Denali (9 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Piaggio P180 Avanti II (8 seats) - 16 aircraft are available;
- Pilatus PC-12 (8 seats) - 21 aircraft are available.
- Cessna Latitude (9 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 300 (9 seats) - 42 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 900XP (8 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G200 (10 seats) - 23 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Praetor 600 (12 seats) - 8 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G250 (10 seats) - 31 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Longitude (12 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Sovereign+ (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation X+ (12 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 450 (9 seats) - 29 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 500 (11 seats) - 34 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G150 (8 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G280 (10 seats) - 16 aircraft are available.
- Challenger 605 (12 seats) - 46 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 900B (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 650 (8 seats) - 52 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Challenger 800 (19 seats) - 25 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream IV (16 seats) - 13 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 2000S (10 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 5000 (19 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6000 (19 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 600 (13 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 650 (13 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 7X (14 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 8X (18 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 900LX (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G450 (16 seats) - 20 aircraft are available.
- Gulfstream G550 (14 seats) - 26 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6500 (17 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream 600 (18 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Airbus ACJ TwoTwenty (18 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Global Express XRS (12 seats) - 27 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global Express (19 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G650 (19 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 6X (18 seats)- 36 aircraft are available.
This is only a small part of the jets available. We can always send the chosen jet from the neighboring country or airport.
How to book a private jet?
You can book a private jet flight in Minsk in 6 easy steps:
- Flight request – indicating the route and your preferences for the model of business jet and other points.
- Coordination of flight details – our consultant will contact you to offer the possible flight options and answer all your questions.
- Commercial offer – we will send you a final offer on a specific model taking into account all your wishes.
- Signing of the contract.
- Payment for the flight and booking a business jet.
- Departure at the agreed time and date. Assistance during the whole flight.
In addition to renting the private jets and arranging the flights, we provide concierge services, premium transfer, security, exclusive catering, etc. For over 10 years of experience in business aviation, we have learned to solve problems of any complexity, offering the service of the European level. Our experts will be happy to answer your questions and help you arrange your flight.
How to rent a business jet with a crew
5 main stages:
Sending an application
Clarification of details and search for options
Preparation and coordination of optimal options
Registration of documents. Payment of the invoice.
Departure on the route.
Business aviation airports in Minsk
The airport of arrival is negotiated at the price stage. It is possible for a business jet to land at the main international airport in the city of arrival, as well as at smaller, local airfields in the vicinity. However, this option depends on the aircraft model and features. We can guide you through all of the options in advance. As a rule, the majority of flights to Minsk are made at the following VIP terminals:
- Minsk 1 Airport (MHP) - Minsk, Belarus (MSQ / BY)
- National Airport (MSQ) - Minsk, Belarus (MSQ / BY)
- Vilnius Airport (VNO) - Vilnius, Lithuania (VNO / LT).
The main airport in Minsk is - Minsk 1 Airport (Minsk International 1 Airport). Located just 6.8 km from the center of Minsk. Often used when traveling to Minsk, Sinitsa, Sula Village, Zhdanovichi, Kopisce, Ratomka, Tarasovo, Kolodishchi. For more information on the VIP terminal, please contact the consultants or visit the official website of business aviation.
Main characteristics of the airport:
- The official name is Minsk National Airport, MSQ, Minsk.
- Airport address - 220054. Belarus, Minsk, Minsk National Airport.
- Availability of vip or lounge lounge - yes.
- Geolocation of the airport - 53°52′57″N, 28°1′50.88″E
- PCN - 085RBWT
- IATA - MSQ.
- ICAO (ICAO) - UMMS.
- Time zone: +3.0
Business aviation passengers are served in the VIP terminal. There are no line-ups, so you can arrive at the airport 30 minutes before your flight is scheduled to take off. You can get additional information on the private airport from our consultants or on our official website.
Types of flights
Our company provides all types of business flights. Due to a wide variety of jets, we can arrange:
- private flights;
- corporate flights;
- business class flights;
- concert tours;
- medical flights (with doctors and special equipment on board);
- tourist flights for large and small groups;
- sports charters for teams and coaching staff;
- combined flights (partly by business jet, and partly by helicopter);
- exclusive flights on luxury jets for businessmen, celebrities, and politicians;
- cargo flights, etc.
A flexible approach and a wide experience allow us to solve problems of any complexity. In 90% of cases, we manage to arrange urgent flights (on the day of application). But to be sure, we recommend you send a request at least 2-5 days before the desired date of departure.
Another way to fly cheaper is to use Empty Legs. This service allows you to save on regular charter rates. As you know, part of the flights is one-way (for example, when the passenger flies from England to Minsk). After the flight, the jet returns to its home base (for example, to London Heathrow airport) empty. Such flight is called “Empty Legs”. Empty leg flights can be as cheap as 50-75% off the standard charter price. This option is profitable for both the passengers and the charter companies. The clients can enjoy the services of business aviation at a very good price, while the airlines recoup part of the cost of fuel and jet maintenance.
It is almost impossible to find Empty Leg flights, as the information about them is stored in special databases available only to the aviation brokers and specialized companies. You should know that Empty Leg flights offer the same service as private jet charters. The passengers enjoy a 100% private jet flying experience. Services and flight conditions are discussed individually. We should note that our company cooperates with the world’s largest home bases, so we can offer our clients a wide choice of return flights. Just send a request to our manager who will help you find the best flight options. Please note that Empty Leg flights are sold out very quickly. To avoid such a problem, you can leave us a deposit, and we will contact you as soon as the flight of your choice becomes available. For additional information, check with the operators.
Today, Jet Sharing is just as popular as private jet charter. This service involves the joint rental of a business jet with other passengers (that is, the cost of the flight is divided equally between all passengers of a specific flight). This type of flight has become especially popular in the last few years. Many people like Jet Sharing because it allows you to enjoy all benefits of business aviation at favorable prices.
We should note that the number of passengers per Jet Sharing flight varies from 3 to 8, while the cost of the flight ranges from 1200 to 6000 pounds (depending on the destination). This way, you can get a comfortable flight on a business jet (and maybe even meet new business partners) at a very good price. You can check out the schedule of Jet Sharing flights by filling in the online form or contacting our operators by phone or WhatsApp.
Main advantages of this service:
- All privileges of business aviation, including the use of the business aviation terminal and the check-in 30 minutes before the flight, are retained;
- You can also use the services of the VIP Lounge (included in the price of the flight);
- No baggage restrictions;
- Affordable price: jet sharing is much cheaper than private jet charter;
- Pets can be carried directly in the aircraft cabin.
Our consultants will be happy to help you choose the best flight.
Private Jets UK clients have access to the top private helicopters. There are many helipads in Minsk, which allow you to get to your destination quickly and comfortably. Usually, our customers are transferred to a helicopter right at the airport of arrival. However, if this option is not available, we arrange a VIP transfer to the nearest helipad. The following jets are available for booking at the moment:
- Bell 407 (6 seats) - 22 helicopters available
- Agusta Westland 139 (15 seats) - 15 helicopters available
- Eurocopter AS355N (5 seats) - 11 helicopters available
- Agusta A109SP Grand New (5 seats) - 9 helicopters available
- Airbus Helicopter H130 (6 seats) - 17 helicopters available
- Eurocopter EC155 (6 seats) - 26 helicopters available
- Bell 407 (6 seats) - 30 helicopters available
- Eurocopter AS350 Ecureuil (5 seats) - 23 helicopters available
- McDonnell Douglas MD 600N (5 seats) - 8 helicopters available
- Sikorsky S-92 (24 seats) - 13 helicopters available
- AgustaWestland AW139 (15 seats) - 26 helicopters available
- Airbus Helicopters H 135 (6 seats) - 12 helicopters available
- Bell 407GXP (5 seats) - 32 helicopters available
- Bell 429 (6 seats) - 16 helicopters available
- Bell 505 (4 seats) - 29 helicopters available
- Bell 525 (10 seats) - 10 helicopters available
- Robinson R44 (3 seats) - 28 helicopters available
- Robinson R66 (4 seats) - 31 helicopters available
The site contains only a small part of our range of helicopters. Please contact our aviation consultants for more detailed information on a particular model.
Flight payment options
The main goal of our company is to provide the highest level of comfort to our customers. Therefore, we’re always ready to meet you halfway. Our consultants will offer you a wide variety of flights to meet your needs and budget. Most customers prefer a non-cash method (a transfer to an EU bank account), which guarantees a high level of confidentiality and security of payment. All payment details are provided in advance, so you’ll have enough time to make the necessary checks. For years of working in business aviation, our company has gained an impeccable reputation. We practice transparency and are always ready to present all necessary documents.
Private Jet UK works with both physical and legal entities. We guarantee the confidentiality and security of payments. You can pay for the flights from Minsk in any convenient way:
- cashless (by transfer to our account);
- by cash;
- by card;
- by cryptocurrency.
Our company works with European and British banks, which allows you to choose the most convenient payment method. In addition, we conclude formal agreements and provide our clients with all necessary documents and invoices, which guarantees the safe payment and delivery of services. If you have any financial questions, feel free to contact our private aviation consultants.
If you need to book an urgent flight, please keep in mind that the bank transfer can take a few days. In such situations, we may need to involve our partner companies so that you can pay for your flight in cash. If you have any questions, you can contact your personal consultant 24/7.
Flights from the UK to Minsk
The most popular flight routes are London - Minsk, Edinburgh - Minsk, Cardiff - Minsk and Belfast - Minsk. However, this is only a small part of the flights operated by our company. Our clients have access to all airports of the UK and Europe. Due to the unique partnership conditions, we can offer our clients the best prices for business aviation services. Our experts will consult you on the availability of private jets in a particular city and help you choose the best option.
Current list of TOP 25 business aviation airports:
|London Heathrow Airport||England||EGLL||LHR|
|London City Airport||England||EGLC||LCY|
|Liverpool John Lennon Airport||England||EGGP||LPL|
|East Midlands Airport||England||EGNX||EMA|
|Cardiff International Airport||Wales||EGFF||CWL|
|Airport Doncaster Sheffield||England||EGCN||DSA|
|London Biggin Hill||England||EGKB||BQH|
|Belfast Airport||Northern Ireland||EGAA||BFS|
Features of the company
For over 15 years of providing aviation services in Europe, Private Jets UK has accumulated a lot of experience in the solution of business aviation problems. Each of our team members is well versed in the documentation and organization of private flights.
Numbers we are proud of:
- We have been actively developing in the field of business aviation for over 15 years.
- Our staff includes 33 specialists who speak 6 international languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, and Italian).
- The company’s catalog contains over 6500 models of private jets and helicopters, available for order at any time.
- We have 3 international offices in Europe and are planning to open the new ones in Cyprus and Moscow.
- We only need 2-4 hours to arrange an urgent flight.
- The company has over 200 regular customers worldwide.
If you still have questions about Private Jets UK, we will be glad to help you. You can always call us or fill out the form on the website. Our aviation consultant will contact you as soon as possible and send you an official presentation of the company and answer all your questions.
We hire only the best specialists who are well-versed in all aspects of business aviation. 33 professionals, working in Private Jets UK, arrange the helicopter and private jet charter flights.
Each client is assigned a personal air broker who undertakes to:
- to stay in touch with the customer 24/7;
- to answer all questions related to the choice of private jet, optimization of the route, selection of staff, catering, security and meeting at the airport and quickly address all organizational problems;
- to provide the highest level of service and pay attention to the smallest details.
Our employees work all over the world, so they know many languages. The contract is usually issued in English (however, if necessary, we can translate it into any other language). You can always contact our managers who will help you solve the tasks of any complexity. After all, our goal is to make you feel safe and comfortable on board.
Direct communication with the company management:
- Mike.Lewis@expo.aero - head of the London office;
- Anna.Kovalevskaya@expo.aero - head of the Paris office;
- Roman.Meier@expo.aero - head of the Berlin office;
- Еvgeniy.Eglitis@expo.aero - CEO;
TOP 5 best brokers in the UK:
Private Jets UK has received multiple awards and certificates for its high level of customer service.
The company’s offices
We will be glad to see you in our offices in London, Paris and Berlin. Note that our schedule may be changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please check the exact information with the operators. We strictly follow the recommendations of the World Health Organization and carry out all necessary preventive measures: hand sanitizers, social distance, air disinfectants and wet cleaning three times a day. All company employees are vaccinated.
Business Aaviation in London
Address: Business Aviation Centre, Farnborough GU14 6XA, United Kingdom
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 8:00 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business Aaviation in Paris
Address: Aéroport de Paris-Le Bourget, 93350 Le Bourget, France
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 7:30 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business Aaviation in Berlin
Address:Platz d. Luftbrücke 5, 12101 Berlin, Germany
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 8:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office: