Corporate charters in business aviation
Business does not tolerate delays. You can go to a business meeting in another country by car, train or bus. It saves the company's budget but takes a loss of time. When you arrive at a meeting at the wrong time, you risk losing an important contract or missing a key part of the meeting. Therefore, renting a private jet from Private Jets UK will be the optimal solution for business representatives and top management.
Corporate flight is one of the most popular services in business aviation. It is possible to select small planes or large long-haul airliners that correspond to the purpose of the trip, the number of employees, the flight distance.
You can choose modern aircraft that have been serviced, have passed all the necessary checks, and comply with international safety standards. At the same time, you will not meet strangers on board the aircraft, which allows you to prevent the leakage of confidential information.
Besides providing corporate flights, we are ready to offer additional options:
- Meeting at the arrival point.
- Transfer to and from the airport.
- Booking places in hotels for accommodation, etc.
We often help the clients who have been refused by other air brokers because they couldn’t help them with their tasks. We can solve all the tasks as we are business aviation experts with extensive experience in organizing private flights of any level and complexity.
What are the features of group corporate flights?
The main feature of such flights is that you yourself determine the convenient departure time, route and even the type of vehicle. This is the optimal opportunity for the company to organize the transportation of the delegation to the right place without wasting several days of working time. The top management of large enterprises cannot afford to sit at airports for days, using inconvenient connections and difficult flights with transfers.
Important features of flights are as follows:
- you choose all flight parameters, the air broker organizes any flights;
- the formalities and difficulties of the organization are taken over by a professional broker;
- Private planes allow you to choose the vessels that are ideal for your tasks;
- there is an opportunity to save money with Jet Sharing and Empty Legs services;
- Business aviation offers high punctuality and flexibility in work.
The comfort of flights is difficult to compare with regular flights, where the only service you get is a glass of water and 2-3 stewardesses for 200 passengers. If you are in a business jet, you will get comfortable seats, excellent sound insulation, expensive interior decoration and personal service.
Efficient organization of all the nuances of the flight
If you and your colleagues need rest during the flight, then they will have the opportunity to relax in comfortable conditions. We are ready to provide a board with Internet access, satellite communications, telephony, projectors and LCD displays if your staff needs to solve work issues on the way. Nothing will distract people from their official duties.
How we work:
- We transport groups of 30 to 5,000 people.
- We provide a personal waiting area at the airport.
- We take into account special dietary requirements.
- We provide individual design and availability of corporate symbols on board the aircraft and at the airport.
- We select the optimal offer for the company depending on the number of passengers on board.
When ordering a corporate charter, our customers do not experience difficulties when checking in for a flight, do not stand in long queues, do not undergo tedious control. A personal aviation expert is responsible for the organization of the flight, who is available to solve all issues 24/7.
Prices for domestic private flights in UK
- London - Edinburgh ~ 5000 EUR (~ 4300 GBP);
- London - Jersey ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- London - Dublin ~ 3500 EUR (~ 3000 GBP);
- London - Grenoble ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- London - Birmingham ~ 3000 EUR (~ 2600 GBP);
- London - Leeds ~ 2700 EUR (~ 2300 GBP);
- London - Manchester ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3400 GBP);
- London - Liverpool ~ 4500 EUR (~ 3800 GBP);
- London - Newcastle ~ 3500 EUR (~ 3000 GBP);
- London - Glasgow ~ 4500 EUR (~ 3800 GBP);
- London - Bristol ~ 3800 EUR (~ 3200 GBP);
- London - Southampton ~ 3200 EUR (~ 2800 GBP);
- London - East Midlands ~ 3800 EUR (~ 3200 GBP);
- London - Cardiff ~ 4100 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- London - Inverness ~ 5200 EUR (~ 4500 GBP);
- London - Aberdeen ~ 4800 EUR (~ 4100 GBP);
- London - Gibraltar ~ 9600 EUR (~ 8200 GBP).
This is only a small part of the available routes. Please note that 92% of all UK business jets are based at the airports of London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast. However, if you want to depart from another city, we can organize a business jet flight to the airport of your choice.
Prices for international flights by private jets
- London - Nice ~ 7100 EUR (~ 6100 GBP);
- London - Munich ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5800 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 6600 EUR (~ 5600 GBP);
- London - Paris ~ 5500 EUR (~ 4700 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6500 GBP);
- London - Zurich ~ 7700 EUR (~ 6600 GBP);
- London - Ibiza ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- London - Cannes ~ 9700 EUR (~ 8300 GBP);
- London - Bern ~ 8200 EUR (~ 7000 GBP);
- London - Malaga ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10300 GBP);
- London - Milan ~ 9500 EUR (~ 8100 GBP);
- London - Olbia ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Palma de Mallorca ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- London - Rome ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Athens ~ 15000 EUR (~ 12900 GBP);
- London - Madrid ~ 8100 EUR (~ 6900 GBP);
- London - Frankfurt ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- London - Barcelona ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7300 GBP);
- London - Dubai ~ 62000 EUR (~ 53000 GBP);
- London - Moscow ~ 23000 EUR (~ 19700 GBP);
- London - New York ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60200 GBP);
- London - Monaco ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- London - Amsterdam ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Berlin ~ 7000 EUR (~ 6000 GBP);
- London - Budapest ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Larnaca ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- London - Tel Aviv ~ 20000 EUR (~ 17200 GBP);
- London - Chambery ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Prague ~ 6400 EUR (~ 5500 GBP);
- London - Riga ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Malta ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Anguilla ~ 55000 EUR (~ 47300 GBP);
- London - Bali ~ 50000 EUR (~ 43000 GBP);
- London - Barbados ~ 60000 EUR (~ 51600 GBP);
- London - Madeira ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13600 GBP);
- London - Fiji ~ 55000 EUR (~ 47000 GBP);
- London - Belize ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 60000 EUR (~ 51000 GBP);
- London - Las Vegas ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59800 GBP);
- London - Minsk ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8500 GBP);
- London - Delhi ~ 57000 EUR (~ 48700 GBP);
- London - Doha ~ 43000 EUR (~ 36700 GBP);
- London - Pattaya ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Bangkok ~ 72000 EUR (~ 61500 GBP);
- London - Hong Kong ~ 80000 EUR (~ 68000 GBP);
- London - GOA ~ 75000 EUR (~ 64000 GBP);
- London - Singapore ~ 95000 EUR (~ 81000 GBP);
- London - Istanbul ~ 17000 EUR (~ 14500 GBP);
- London - Tokyo ~ 100000 EUR (~ 85500 GBP);
- London - Toronto ~ 50000 EUR (~ 42700 GBP);
- London - Johannesburg ~ 100000 EUR (~ 85500 GBP);
- London - Colombo ~ 95000 EUR (~ 81000 GBP);
- London - Kuala Lumpur ~ 98000 EUR (~ 83700 GBP);
- London - Los Angeles ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 59000 EUR (~ 50400 GBP);
- London - Macau ~ 90000 EUR (~ 77000 GBP);
- London - Seychelles ~ 77000 EUR (~ 65800 GBP);
- London - Maldives ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Virgin Islands ~ 59000 EUR (~ 50500 GBP);
- London - Bahamas ~ 63000 EUR (~ 54000 GBP);
- London - Hawaiian Islands ~ 90000 EUR (~ 77000 GBP);
This is also only a small part of the possible routes to get acquainted with the order of prices. You can get a more accurate calculation completely free of charge by contacting our aviation consultants. We can offer particularly favorable conditions for domestic flights in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and European countries. It is possible due to the large volume of flights in these regions and favorable partnership conditions with the aircraft owners.
Prices depending on the type of business jet
We can clearly show the high dependence of the cost of the flight, on the type of aircraft - we have collected approximate data, at the price of 1 flight hour, for various types of business jets:
- Large jet (similar to Legacy 600) - from 4900 to 5800 GBP per flight hour;
- Business liners - from 10300 GBP per flight hour;
- Light jet - from 2100 to 3000 GBP per flight hour;
- Long-haul jet (similar to Global 5000, Gulfstream G550, Falcon 7X, etc.) - from 5800 to 8800 GBP per flight hour;
- Medium-sized jet (identical to Cessna Citation XLS+, Hawker 800XP, etc.) - from 3000 to 3700 GBP per flight hour;
- Turboprops - from 850 GBP per flight hour.
- Large medium-class jet (similar to Challenger 300, etc.) - from 4600 to 5500 GBP per flight hour;
- Small jet, from 1700 to 2500 GBP per flight hour;
How much does a private jet fare add up?
To make it clear, below we have described how much a private jet flight costs. As an example, I've selected London to Paris with a Cessna Citation XLS+ and 4 pax: the total price of the flight is 4645 EUR (or 3969 GBP). From left to right - category of items, quantity, price per unit:
- Revenue flight fee - 1h 05 min - 1850 € (1580 £);
- Ferry flight fee - 46 min - 1050 € (897 £);
- Minimum flying - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Fuel charge - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Domestic per trip fee - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- International per trip fee - 0 - 50 € (42 £);
- Per trip day fee - 2 - 0 € (0 £);
- Domestic overnight fee - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- International overnight fee - 1 - 750 € (641 £);
- Fuel stop fee - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Crew swap 12/10 - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Parking fee - 1 - 250 € (214 £);
- Passenger per leg fee - 4 - 120 € (103 £);
- Landing fee - 1 - 500 € (428 £);
- Additional cost (Taxi) - 1 - 50 € (43 £);
- PAX Arrival - 40 - 0 € (0 £);
- Marketplace round up - 0 - 25 € (21 £).
The amounts listed are indicative and serve as an example, not a final offer.
Scheduled international flights in 2021
London ➞ Bordeaux
12 500 EUR
London ➞ Nice
8 500 EUR
London ➞ Paris
5 500 EUR
Birmingham ➞ Moscow
13 500 EUR
Manchester ➞ Larnaca
12 000 EUR
Bristol ➞ Barcelona
20 000 EUR
London ➞ New York
84 000 EUR
London ➞ Berlin
7 000 EUR
Edinburgh ➞ Salzburg
7 500 EUR
Belfast ➞ Moscow
24 000 EUR
Liverpool ➞ Milan
17 000 EUR
London ➞ Chambery
14 000 EUR
London ➞ Kiev
23 000 EUR
Leeds ➞ Zurich
12 000 EUR
Birmingham ➞ Brussels
7 500 EUR
Manchester ➞ Bern
8 000 EUR
Edinburgh ➞ Zagreb
9 000 EUR
London ➞ Beijing
52 000 EUR
Belfast ➞ Geneva
9 000 EUR
Manchester ➞ Toronto
53 000 EUR
Glasgow ➞ Dominican Republic
62 000 EUR
Liverpool ➞ Athens
8 500 EUR
London ➞ Ibiza
19 000 EUR
Birmingham ➞ Malaga
12 500 EUR
London ➞ Nur-Sultan
35 000 EUR
London ➞ Palma
24 000 EUR
Glasgow ➞ Copenhagen
11 000 EUR
Bristol ➞ Amsterdam
8 500 EUR
Edinburgh ➞ Monaco
19 000 EUR
Leeds ➞ Dubai
16 000 EUR
Liverpool ➞ Phuket
37 000 EUR
Birmingham ➞ Olbia
17 000 EUR
If you want to make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private plane flight, use our online calculator. Just fill in all the fields of the form with a note that you are interested in a specific model of the aircraft and get the final price. NB! – the figures are sent to you by email or messenger, please carefully fill in the contact details to get the calculation.
All our calculations are as transparent as possible for you. After receiving the request, we will prepare a beautiful offer - where the costs and the final price will be clearly described. The exact price is agreed in advance and is written in the contract, so you can be sure of the final cost.
Who will be suitable for business aviation services?
- Top management of large companies.
- Crews of sea vessels.
- Sports teams and fan delegations.
- High-ranking politicians and officials.
- Government delegations.
- Film crews, musical groups.
- Employees of enterprises operating in sparsely populated regions.
Business Aviation Center
The organization of corporate flights on private planes is a familiar task for the Private Jets UK company. We have been operating in the charter flights market for more than 12 years, we guarantee the safety and confidentiality of flights for our customers. The flexible service allows you to build routes to any country in the world and comply with scheduled schedules. Our catalogue of private planes includes more than 7000 models, and any of them can arrive at the specified airport and make a flight at the agreed time.
The Private Jets UK team respects and values itself and its customers. We are trusted partners for our customers, we guarantee the proper level of service and complete confidentiality. Leave a request on this page or call 1111 to clarify the current price of the flight and get a favourable price offer.
Private jets are ready to take off
Our database contains over 6500 business jets (about 3500 in Europe and 3000 in the rest of the world) of different configurations and production years. The list of models is constantly updated. Unfortunately, we can’t post a full list of available jets on our website due to confidentiality issues. Please contact the managers of the company for more accurate information. We will help you choose a suitable model taking into account your wishes. The following aircraft are currently available:
- Cessna Mustang (4 seats) - 11 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 40XR (6 seats) - 6 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Bravo (8 seats) - 4 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100 (7 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ2+ (6 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ3 (8 seats) - 5 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 60XR (7 seats) - 3 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 750 (8 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 100 (8 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation M2 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Mustang (5 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation XLS+ (9 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation СJ 4 (10 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100E (7 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 300 (10 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 70 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 75 (9 seats) - 15 aircraft are available.
- Beechcraft King Air 250 (7 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Beechcraft King Air 350 (9 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Caravan (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Denali (9 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Piaggio P180 Avanti II (8 seats) - 16 aircraft are available;
- Pilatus PC-12 (8 seats) - 21 aircraft are available.
- Cessna Latitude (9 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 300 (9 seats) - 42 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 900XP (8 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G200 (10 seats) - 23 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Praetor 600 (12 seats) - 8 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G250 (10 seats) - 31 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Longitude (12 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Sovereign+ (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation X+ (12 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 450 (9 seats) - 29 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 500 (11 seats) - 34 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G150 (8 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G280 (10 seats) - 16 aircraft are available.
- Challenger 605 (12 seats) - 46 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 900B (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 650 (8 seats) - 52 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Challenger 800 (19 seats) - 25 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream IV (16 seats) - 13 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 2000S (10 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 5000 (19 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6000 (19 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 600 (13 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 650 (13 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 7X (14 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 8X (18 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 900LX (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G450 (16 seats) - 20 aircraft are available.
- Gulfstream G550 (14 seats) - 26 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6500 (17 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream 600 (18 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Airbus ACJ TwoTwenty (18 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Global Express XRS (12 seats) - 27 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global Express (19 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G650 (19 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 6X (18 seats)- 36 aircraft are available.
This is only a small part of the jets available. We can always send the chosen jet from the neighboring country or airport.
UK business aviation airports
Our clients have access to all airports of the UK and Europe. Due to the unique partnership conditions, we can offer our clients the best prices for business aviation services. Our experts will consult you on the availability of private jets in a particular city and help you choose the best option.
Current list of TOP 25 business aviation airports:
|London Heathrow Airport||England||EGLL||LHR|
|London City Airport||England||EGLC||LCY|
|Liverpool John Lennon Airport||England||EGGP||LPL|
|East Midlands Airport||England||EGNX||EMA|
|Cardiff International Airport||Wales||EGFF||CWL|
|Airport Doncaster Sheffield||England||EGCN||DSA|
|London Biggin Hill||England||EGKB||BQH|
|Belfast Airport||Northern Ireland||EGAA||BFS|
Comparison with business class
Private jet rental and business class flight - are there any significant differences between them? Yes, there are, and basically, they all point to the advantages of flying on a charter flight.
Renting a private plane, as opposed to flying in business class, will allow you to:
- Take your luggage with you;
- Instantly check-in for a flight;
- Wait for the flight in the VIP lounge;
- Transport pets in the salon;
- Register through a separate terminal.
Renting a business jet is also convenient for many because it makes it possible to remain anonymous. Business-class passengers can be seen by other passengers while renting an aircraft completely excludes this.
Book a Private Jet
We are here to assist you 24/7. You are always welcome! No matter when, why or how - whether by mail, by phone, by email, WhatsApp or live chat - you will hear from us without delay.
Traveling on a rented business jet is convenient, fast, and comfortable. You can further improve flight conditions and safety in the sky by ordering a number of additional services, such as:
- Catering – individual meals on board. The passenger can tell us the wishes for the menu, and we will fully fulfill them;
- Internet - we organize a stable connection throughout the flight;
- Comprehensive service in VIP halls;
- Transfer at any airport on the type of transport that suits the passenger – a car, a helicopter, a yacht;
- Booking hotels and luxury accommodation on the islands and with private property owners;
- Treatment of the plane with anti-icing liquid.
Additional requests are discussed separately and are also prescribed in the contract. Each client of our company can count on complete anonymity and on the help of a personal manager at all stages of the organization of the flight.
How to pay for a flight and refund money for a failed flight
Payment for the aircraft lease is carried out after the signing of the contract. You can deposit cash or make a wire transfer. In some situations, an invoice is more convenient, but in any case, our company allows the client to choose the payment method that is more profitable for him/her.
If the scheduled flight is canceled at the client’s request, the funds won’t be returned in full. This is quite understandable since certain costs for the organization of the flight were already on the part of the air broker. However, our company tries to make sure that the client loses as little as possible. In those situations, when the lease is canceled due to our fault, which fortunately happens extremely rarely, the funds are returned in full.
You can find out all the conditions for renting business jets by phone or by sending a request to our company's email.
We hire only the best specialists who are well-versed in all aspects of business aviation. 33 professionals, working in Private Jets UK, arrange the helicopter and private jet charter flights.
Each client is assigned a personal air broker who undertakes to:
- to stay in touch with the customer 24/7;
- to answer all questions related to the choice of private jet, optimization of the route, selection of staff, catering, security and meeting at the airport and quickly address all organizational problems;
- to provide the highest level of service and pay attention to the smallest details.
Our employees work all over the world, so they know many languages. The contract is usually issued in English (however, if necessary, we can translate it into any other language). You can always contact our managers who will help you solve the tasks of any complexity. After all, our goal is to make you feel safe and comfortable on board.
Direct communication with the company management:
- Mike.Lewis@expo.aero - head of the London office;
- Anna.Kovalevskaya@expo.aero - head of the Paris office;
- Roman.Meier@expo.aero - head of the Berlin office;
- Еvgeniy.Eglitis@expo.aero - CEO;
TOP 5 best brokers in the UK:
Private Jets UK has received multiple awards and certificates for its high level of customer service.
Features of the company
For over 15 years of providing aviation services in Europe, Private Jets UK has accumulated a lot of experience in the solution of business aviation problems. Each of our team members is well versed in the documentation and organization of private flights.
Numbers we are proud of:
- We have been actively developing in the field of business aviation for over 15 years.
- Our staff includes 33 specialists who speak 6 international languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, and Italian).
- The company’s catalog contains over 6500 models of private jets and helicopters, available for order at any time.
- We have 3 international offices in Europe and are planning to open the new ones in Cyprus and Moscow.
- We only need 2-4 hours to arrange an urgent flight.
- The company has over 200 regular customers worldwide.
If you still have questions about Private Jets UK, we will be glad to help you. You can always call us or fill out the form on the website. Our aviation consultant will contact you as soon as possible and send you an official presentation of the company and answer all your questions.
The company’s offices
We will be glad to see you in our offices in London, Paris and Berlin. Note that our schedule may be changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please check the exact information with the operators. We strictly follow the recommendations of the World Health Organization and carry out all necessary preventive measures: hand sanitizers, social distance, air disinfectants and wet cleaning three times a day. All company employees are vaccinated.
Business Aaviation in London
Address: Business Aviation Centre, Farnborough GU14 6XA, United Kingdom
Phone number: +44 204 577-31-19
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 8:00 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business Aaviation in Paris
Address: Aéroport de Paris-Le Bourget, 93350 Le Bourget, France
Phone number: +44 785 757-49-38
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 7:30 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business Aaviation in Berlin
Address:Platz d. Luftbrücke 5, 12101 Berlin, Germany
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 8:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office: