Cirrus private jet charter
Private Jets UK arranges flights on Cirrus private jets to any part of the world. We offer over 6.900 business jets of all types and configurations. Our experts will help you choose the best option based on your route and preferences. Our company will take care of all organizational issues, such as preparation of documents and agreements, meeting at the airport, transfer, fast customs clearance, etc. We provide a full range of business aviation services, as well as concierge services. We arrange private jet flights from Great Britain and countries of Europe, Asia, America and the Middle East. For 12 years of successful work, we have managed to establish partnerships with the world’s leading airlines and VIP terminals, which allows us to offer our clients the most favourable flight conditions on Cirrus jets, as well as a high level of service. The site contains only a small part of business jets available for rent.
The cost of a flight on Cirrus private jet depends on many factors: the model of business jet, the number of passengers, departure and arrival airports, type of flight, duration of parking (waiting) at the airport, additional services, etc. Therefore, we calculate the price of each order individually based on your wishes and flight details. You can also use our online calculator and get a fast price calculation by filling in all the data in the form below. Please make sure to indicate the correct contact details, as the calculation will be sent to your e-mail.
Cirrus jets in business aviation
In 1984, the talented aircraft designers Dale and Alan Klapmeier, built their first five-seat, composite piston-pusher prop aircraft. The barn on their parents’ Baraboo, Wisconsin, farm, served as a hangar.
The Klapmeiers’ company “Cirrus Aircraft” specializes in the production of ultralight piston aircrafts and business jets. These models are often called “personal jets”. “Cirrus Aircraft” is headquartered in Minnesota. The company’s research centre and factory for the production of advanced aviation composite materials are located in North Dakota. “Cirrus Aircraft” is constantly working on the development of innovative technologies and the creation of lightweight and strong fuselages and wings for very light jets.
A very light business jet Cirrus SR20 earned certification in 1998, while Cirrus SR22 made its maiden flight in 2000. Forbes magazine stated that over the past decades, the Klapmeier brothers created a series of the best private jets and the concept of really innovative jets. After the financial crisis of 2008, the owners of “Cirrus Aircraft” suffered financial difficulties. In 2012, “China Aviation Industry General Aircraft” (CAIGA) purchased “American Cirrus Aircraft”.
The designers of “Cirrus Aircraft” always try to stay ahead of their competitors by improving the aircraft avionics and cabin design.
Prices for domestic private flights in UK
- London - Edinburgh ~ 5000 EUR (~ 4300 GBP);
- London - Jersey ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- London - Dublin ~ 3500 EUR (~ 3000 GBP);
- London - Grenoble ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- London - Birmingham ~ 3000 EUR (~ 2600 GBP);
- London - Leeds ~ 2700 EUR (~ 2300 GBP);
- London - Manchester ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3400 GBP);
- London - Liverpool ~ 4500 EUR (~ 3800 GBP);
- London - Newcastle ~ 3500 EUR (~ 3000 GBP);
- London - Glasgow ~ 4500 EUR (~ 3800 GBP);
- London - Bristol ~ 3800 EUR (~ 3200 GBP);
- London - Southampton ~ 3200 EUR (~ 2800 GBP);
- London - East Midlands ~ 3800 EUR (~ 3200 GBP);
- London - Cardiff ~ 4100 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- London - Inverness ~ 5200 EUR (~ 4500 GBP);
- London - Aberdeen ~ 4800 EUR (~ 4100 GBP);
- London - Gibraltar ~ 9600 EUR (~ 8200 GBP).
This is only a small part of the available routes. Please note that 92% of all UK business jets are based at the airports of London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast. However, if you want to depart from another city, we can organize a business jet flight to the airport of your choice.
Prices for international flights by private jets
- London - Nice ~ 7100 EUR (~ 6100 GBP);
- London - Munich ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5800 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 6600 EUR (~ 5600 GBP);
- London - Paris ~ 5500 EUR (~ 4700 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6500 GBP);
- London - Zurich ~ 7700 EUR (~ 6600 GBP);
- London - Ibiza ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- London - Cannes ~ 9700 EUR (~ 8300 GBP);
- London - Bern ~ 8200 EUR (~ 7000 GBP);
- London - Malaga ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10300 GBP);
- London - Milan ~ 9500 EUR (~ 8100 GBP);
- London - Olbia ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Palma de Mallorca ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- London - Rome ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Athens ~ 15000 EUR (~ 12900 GBP);
- London - Madrid ~ 8100 EUR (~ 6900 GBP);
- London - Frankfurt ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- London - Barcelona ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7300 GBP);
- London - Dubai ~ 62000 EUR (~ 53000 GBP);
- London - Moscow ~ 23000 EUR (~ 19700 GBP);
- London - New York ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60200 GBP);
- London - Monaco ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- London - Amsterdam ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Berlin ~ 7000 EUR (~ 6000 GBP);
- London - Budapest ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Larnaca ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- London - Tel Aviv ~ 20000 EUR (~ 17200 GBP);
- London - Chambery ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Prague ~ 6400 EUR (~ 5500 GBP);
- London - Riga ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Malta ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Anguilla ~ 55000 EUR (~ 47300 GBP);
- London - Bali ~ 50000 EUR (~ 43000 GBP);
- London - Barbados ~ 60000 EUR (~ 51600 GBP);
- London - Madeira ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13600 GBP);
- London - Fiji ~ 55000 EUR (~ 47000 GBP);
- London - Belize ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 60000 EUR (~ 51000 GBP);
- London - Las Vegas ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59800 GBP);
- London - Minsk ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8500 GBP);
- London - Delhi ~ 57000 EUR (~ 48700 GBP);
- London - Doha ~ 43000 EUR (~ 36700 GBP);
- London - Pattaya ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Bangkok ~ 72000 EUR (~ 61500 GBP);
- London - Hong Kong ~ 80000 EUR (~ 68000 GBP);
- London - GOA ~ 75000 EUR (~ 64000 GBP);
- London - Singapore ~ 95000 EUR (~ 81000 GBP);
- London - Istanbul ~ 17000 EUR (~ 14500 GBP);
- London - Tokyo ~ 100000 EUR (~ 85500 GBP);
- London - Toronto ~ 50000 EUR (~ 42700 GBP);
- London - Johannesburg ~ 100000 EUR (~ 85500 GBP);
- London - Colombo ~ 95000 EUR (~ 81000 GBP);
- London - Kuala Lumpur ~ 98000 EUR (~ 83700 GBP);
- London - Los Angeles ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 59000 EUR (~ 50400 GBP);
- London - Macau ~ 90000 EUR (~ 77000 GBP);
- London - Seychelles ~ 77000 EUR (~ 65800 GBP);
- London - Maldives ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Virgin Islands ~ 59000 EUR (~ 50500 GBP);
- London - Bahamas ~ 63000 EUR (~ 54000 GBP);
- London - Hawaiian Islands ~ 90000 EUR (~ 77000 GBP);
This is also only a small part of the possible routes to get acquainted with the order of prices. You can get a more accurate calculation completely free of charge by contacting our aviation consultants. We can offer particularly favorable conditions for domestic flights in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and European countries. It is possible due to the large volume of flights in these regions and favorable partnership conditions with the aircraft owners.
If you want to make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private plane flight, use our online calculator. Just fill in all the fields of the form with a note that you are interested in a specific model of the aircraft and get the final price. NB! – the figures are sent to you by email or messenger, please carefully fill in the contact details to get the calculation.
All our calculations are as transparent as possible for you. After receiving the request, we will prepare a beautiful offer - where the costs and the final price will be clearly described. The exact price is agreed in advance and is written in the contract, so you can be sure of the final cost.
Stages of flight preparation
A business jet flight is carefully prepared. The whole organization of the flight consists of several stages:
- Planning. At this stage, the request received from the customer is processed, the most suitable aircraft are selected, legal issues and flight safety issues are resolved;
- A contract is concluded. The contract specifies the obligations of the parties, the route schedule, departure dates, and cost. The agreement is drawn up in two copies, the first remains with the air broker, the other is for the client. The payment is possible in any way that suits the customer;
- Ensuring the flight. This is one of the most important stages of flight organization. The air broker coordinates the receipt of slots, submits requests to the aviation services for departure and landing, looks for suitable VIP terminals;
- Flying in ideal conditions. After signing the contract, passengers of charter flights are only required to arrive at the airport on time, board, and spend time in the sky in a pleasant atmosphere.
If necessary, air brokers will arrange a transfer from the arrival airport, book a hotel or find the best accommodation in the private sector.
How to rent a business jet with a crew
5 main stages:
Sending an application
Clarification of details and search for options
Preparation and coordination of optimal options
Registration of documents. Payment of the invoice.
Departure on the route.
Private jets with parachutes
“Cirrus” is the only private jet, equipped with the Cirrus Airframe Parachute System (CAPS). It is activated in case of a flight emergency. A small solid-propellant rocket pulls out the parachute, and the damaged jet with passengers on board smoothly comes down to the ground. At that, the structure rarely suffers significant damage: the jet almost always can be fixed. As of 2018, the parachute system “CAPS” was used in 79 extreme cases, which allowed to save 163 persons.
Cirrus SR20 G2
Cirrus SR20 G2 (Generation 2) is a very light jet, powered by a single 200 hp Continental IO-360-ES piston engine and equipped with Avidyne Entegra avionics. The jet has been serially produced since 2001. Like other models of Cirrus, this five-seat very light jet is equipped with a parachute. In 2019, its market value was $455.000.
Main characteristics of Cirrus SR20
- wingspan: 11.68 m;
- takeoff weight: 1.383 kg;
- cruising speed: 287 km/h;
- altitude ceiling: 5.300 m.
This model of the jet is used as a training aircraft. 23 models of Cirrus SR20 G2 are used by the French Air Force and Navy. The modified model, called Т-53А, was commissioned by the United States Air Force Academy for the cadet training program.
The very light piston jet Cirrus SR22 has been produced since 2011. This model is in great demand. By the beginning of 2020, 6.150 jets had been delivered. The price of Cirrus SR22 is comparable to that of a luxury limousine. Along with the previous model (SR20), it is one of the largest propeller-driven jets made of composite materials.
The five-seat jet is powered by a single six-cylinder 310 hp Continental IO-550-N engine and a three-blade rotating propeller. Cirrus SR22 requires one pilot and can transport up to 5 passengers.
Main characteristics of Cirrus SR22
- wingspan: 11.68 m;
- takeoff weight: 1.633 kg;
- cruising speed: 339 km/h;
- altitude ceiling: 5.300 m;
- range: 1.943 km.
SR22 Turbo is powered by Continental TSIO-550K engine. The maximum speed of the new model has been increased to 406 km/h. In January 2017, the company introduced Cirrus SR22 G6 (Generation 6). The flight deck is equipped with the Cirrus Perspective-Plus avionics system with a ten-time faster processing speed.
Comparable models of very light jets from other manufacturers: Diamond DA40 (Austria-Canada), Cessna 350 Corvalis (USA), Tecnam P2010 (Italy). The main competitor of Cirrus SR22 is a cheap model Vans Aircraft RV-10 (USA). This jet is delivered in the form of a kit of parts that you have to assemble yourself.
Cirrus Vision SF50
Cirrus Vision SF50 (also known as the Vision Jet) received certification in 2016. This is the slowest, lowest, and cheapest jet available. By early June 2020, 200 jets had been delivered. The jet is equipped with a carbon fibre reinforced composites fuselage. The jet with a V-tail design is powered by a single Williams FJ33 turbofan engine and equipped with modern avionics. Cirrus Vision SF50 requires one pilot and can transport up to 6 passengers.
Main characteristics of Cirrus Vision SF50
- wingspan: 11.79 m;
- takeoff weight: 2.622 kg;
- cruising speed: 440 km/h (max – 560 km/h);
- range: 1.100 km;
- altitude ceiling: 8.500 m;
- takeoff run: 621 m;
- landing run: 496 m.
In 2018, this innovative jet was awarded the prestigious Collier Trophy for achievements in the field of aviation. Cirrus Vision SF50 also received many other awards.
In January 2019, the improved G2 Vision Jet was announced, improving the range to over 2.200 km (in economy mode).
Comparable models from other manufacturers: Diamond D-Jet (Austria), Eclipse 400 (USA), Epic Victory (USA-China), Piper PA-47 PiperJet (USA), Flaris LAR01 (Poland).
Display instead of a gyroscope
In the 1990s, the Klapmeier brothers who founded “Cirrus Aircraft” pioneered the use of Multi-Function Display in the cockpit of the very light business jets. These electronic systems replaced multiple electromechanical, gyroscopic and analogue indicator devices on the dashboard. Multi-Function Displays were initially designed for NASA spacecrafts and military jets.
Pilots called these revolutionary avionics systems that display all the information about the flight, “glass cockpit”. Touchscreen monitors have replaced many switches and tumblers. These screens display not only technical data but also land relief, GPS data, circular view, weather map, etc.
The first small display installed on a piston-engined jet Cirrus 20 as a main on-board system indicator, became the industry standard for many other business jet manufacturers. Modern Cirrus jets are equipped with cutting-edge avionics from Garmin G3000.
Solo around the world
Nineteen-year-old Ryan Campbell has become the youngest person to fly a single-engine jet Cirrus SR22 solo around the world (with refuelling stops in many countries of the world). He installed an additional fuel tank right in the cabin (in place of dismantled passenger seats). Ryan completed his flight in September 2013.
Cirrus in your iPhone
In January 2020, the company introduced a new mobile app called “Cirrus IQ”, which enables remote aircraft communication including access to pre-flight status information on the state of the onboard system. The jet owner can control the fuel and oxygen levels, battery voltage, oil temperature, aircraft location, etc. remotely. The latest updates include the new guidance for stabilized approach in adverse weather conditions.
UK business aviation airports
Our clients have access to all airports of the UK and Europe. Due to the unique partnership conditions, we can offer our clients the best prices for business aviation services. Our experts will consult you on the availability of private jets in a particular city and help you choose the best option.
Current list of TOP 25 business aviation airports:
|London Heathrow Airport||England||EGLL||LHR|
|London City Airport||England||EGLC||LCY|
|Liverpool John Lennon Airport||England||EGGP||LPL|
|East Midlands Airport||England||EGNX||EMA|
|Cardiff International Airport||Wales||EGFF||CWL|
|Airport Doncaster Sheffield||England||EGCN||DSA|
|London Biggin Hill||England||EGKB||BQH|
|Belfast Airport||Northern Ireland||EGAA||BFS|
Traveling on a rented business jet is convenient, fast, and comfortable. You can further improve flight conditions and safety in the sky by ordering a number of additional services, such as:
- Catering – individual meals on board. The passenger can tell us the wishes for the menu, and we will fully fulfill them;
- Internet - we organize a stable connection throughout the flight;
- Comprehensive service in VIP halls;
- Transfer at any airport on the type of transport that suits the passenger – a car, a helicopter, a yacht;
- Booking hotels and luxury accommodation on the islands and with private property owners;
- Treatment of the plane with anti-icing liquid.
Additional requests are discussed separately and are also prescribed in the contract. Each client of our company can count on complete anonymity and on the help of a personal manager at all stages of the organization of the flight.
How to pay for a flight and refund money for a failed flight
Payment for the aircraft lease is carried out after the signing of the contract. You can deposit cash or make a wire transfer. In some situations, an invoice is more convenient, but in any case, our company allows the client to choose the payment method that is more profitable for him/her.
If the scheduled flight is canceled at the client’s request, the funds won’t be returned in full. This is quite understandable since certain costs for the organization of the flight were already on the part of the air broker. However, our company tries to make sure that the client loses as little as possible. In those situations, when the lease is canceled due to our fault, which fortunately happens extremely rarely, the funds are returned in full.
You can find out all the conditions for renting business jets by phone or by sending a request to our company's email.
Book a Private Jet
We are here to assist you 24/7. You are always welcome! No matter when, why or how - whether by mail, by phone, by email, WhatsApp or live chat - you will hear from us without delay.
Catalog of Cirrus aircraft available for rent: